snippetsheader

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Red Bird Blue Bird


How awesome is Gocco? I mean, really! You draw a bit, flash a screen, ink it up and start churning out the awesomeness. Easy as pie. Just how easy is pie anyway? Since when did pie get a reputation as being a hussy?

I digress.

I wanted some new stationery, couldn't find anything I liked during the fifteen nano seconds I could be bothered shopping and in the spirit of the crafty chick I can sometimes be, I just whipped some up myself. Well after a quick trip to Office Works for some blank stuff to work with.

I am so into red and pale blue right now, as evidenced by the quilt I'm working on and the colour scheme for the shop. I only used one screen for both prints, I just scraped off the red ink at the end of that run and then re-inked with blue for the envelopes. Messy yes, but it worked just fine, thankyouverymuch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home