snippetsheader

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Recent crafty endeavours


Item number one: multi-direction scarf. I love this pattern (which I nabbed from here. It looks amazing in variegated yarn (like this gorgeous number from Wee Wonderfuls) but I was impatient and wanted to knit it and all I had was this super chunky Gusto 10 from Cleckheaton to play with. I really like this stuff, it's an instant gratification yarn - you could knit this scarf in only a couple of hours.

spotty bag
Item number two: My new favourite bag! Ikea shoppers may recognise the fabric, they used it on cushions and a chair. They also sold the stuff by the metre at the store and I loved it so much I had to get some. I finally used it and made not only this bag, but a simple a-line skirt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home